Solutions > IT Solutions > Infrastructure Services
Infrastructure Management Services is a rapidly growing practice area at iSpace. Through a Global Support model that has the capacity to provide round the clock support services, iSpace has built significant capabilities and expertise in providing support services throughout the IT Infrastructure Management lifecycle - To plan, deploy, manage and review IT infrastructure on a continuous basis.
iSpace services offerings in the Infrastructure space is complimented by its security practices and this is best demonstrated by the fact the iSpace has been awarded with the industry standard ISO 27001:2005 certificate for its implementation of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS).
iSpace operates from a Global Network Operating Center located in a highly secure, available Data Center which is SAS70 Type II Certified. Some of the features offered by the iSpace data center are:
- Located one floor below ground, completely isolated from the main building.
- Can withstand earthquake of 8.3 magnitude.
- Physical security systems – smart card access systems, Camera/IP Surveillance, Security guards.
- Part of same power grid as the city’s International Airport which provides for high availability of power.
- UPS backup (4,000 amps of battery backup).
- Multiple 1.5 Megawatts turbo charged generators.
- Raised floors, redundant fiber optics.
- Fire Suppression.
- Comfortable heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems.
- Fault-Tolerant Server design with redundant power supplies, RAID-5 implementation.
- Storage capacity of more than 100TB with Tape Library based data backup, tape retention, off-site backup.
- Blended Internet bandwidth from multiple service providers.
- Network equipment from Cisco with fail-over capabilities.
- Network Management tools deployment for 24/7 monitoring and reporting, service delivery and asset management.
Service Offerings include:
- Managed End User Support
- Business Ready Services
- Managed Network Services
- Managed Security Services
All of the above services are SLA driven with initiatives such as proactive monitoring, Incident/Problem/Change/Patch/Availability monitoring, Implementation and Migration support.
iSpace, with its comprehensive and flexible Infrastructure Management Services, offers a unique business proposition to its clients. Some of the highlights of iSpace's services offerings are:
- Built significant capabilities and expertise in consulting, building & managing IT Infrastructure.
- Team of certified professionals with multi-platform expertise and project management skills.
- Matured Operations Framework that addresses the combination of People, Processes and Tools.
- Adherence to global standards such as ITSM practices for service support & Service delivery.
- High level of sensitivity towards business objectives, customer service, information security, data integrity and key deliverable metrics.
- Compliance to regulations such as HIPAA, SOX, etc.
- Cost Reduction – savings upto 50%
- Enhanced Customer Satisfaction
- Enhanced Productivity through processes such as ITIL, ISO 9001 etc
- Reduce Noise Levels – root cause analysis, preventive/corrective actions.
- Focus on core business thereby resulting in business growth.
- Low operation cost with “thin” IT setup and low capital investment.